Soon for sale!
The price includes:
– The final finishing of the apartment and building according to the project documentation and interior finish package
– A fee for setting up and connecting to utility networks (water, electricity, sewage system, gas)
– Data, cable TV, telephone communications and surveillance services availability
The price doesn’t include:
– Data, cable TV, telephone communications and surveillance services subscription charges
– Notary and state fees related to the sales contract
– Storage space
– Parking space
A reservation agreement will be concluded with the client before entering into a contract under the law of obligations. To confirm their intention to purchase, the buyer will also make a 2,000 euro pre-payment upon entering into the reservation agreement.
Contract under the law of obligations:
A notarised sales contract under the law of obligations will be signed with the client where all the details of the transaction will be settled. Upon signing this contract, the buyer will pay 10% of the total purchase amount.
Real rights contract:
When the apartment has been completed, a notarised real rights contract is signed, the buyer will pay the rest of the purchase amount and the right of ownership will be transferred to them. The real rights contract must be concluded one month after the apartment is finished
* The pictures used on the website are illustrative and may differ from the actual completed living environment.